SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Sunday, fun day.

User
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

What is everyone up to today?

I woke up really early (6:30 a.m.) and had a couple good strong cups of coffee while colouring in my Worlds of Wonder book (my colouring and generally boring life on Intagram). I talked to my mother last night. We usually Skype every Friday night, but changed it to last night and she mentioned all the baking she did the day before. She's 87 and bakes all her bread and dinner rolls for my dad (89yo) and her. That got me thinking of how lazy I've become. LOL My life basically consists of drinking coffee, watching tv and colouring. I do have an afghan I've been crocheting, but it's such a boring stitch I have a hard time picking it up to finish it. I decided when talking to my mom, I'm going to bake today! Peanut Butter cookies and raspberry jam filled cookies. I cooked a typical Dutch meal last night and had leftovers, so I fried them up for breakfast (mashed potatoes, carrots and onions).

It's a really chilly day here and I've got the furnace turned on and a little space heater warming my toes under my desk. My husband just returned from the store to pick up a few things I needed for baking (sugar!!!) and so now I'm off to make a mess in my kitchen. How's your day going?

eta. First batch of peanut butter cookies.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths