SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_574509126

My parents want to buy a house, can it sell in 50 years?

HU-574509126
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

This is a house in Spain

English is not my first language

The house is on the countryside at the end of a Village.

The house has a good price (140k euros ,2 floors, garage and land ),from outside the building is very decent and strong .the owner was a construction worked and used a lot of cement, and it shows.

It also has a plot of land which my parent will use to put trucks in . Its in an arid area ,we are originally from a forest area, so the vegetation isn't to our liking, but it has big trees and a tree fence which is nice by how arid is the area ,the other downsize is that the tree are pines and I sincerely hate them, we won't cut them bcs they give shade but I'm seriously considering it .

The house is in the middle of 2 big cities, and it takes 5 min to go to the high way in which it takes 30 min to arrive at 2 big cities This house was left 40 years and recently has been advertised for selling . My main concern is if we can sell it after 50 (maybe 10 maybe 20)years easily (talking abt let's say 5 years to sell)

For now the house is great, and we can pay it off in max 5 years, but I don't see me growing old in it ,I get my parents do, but I want to know if setting happens we can sell it bcs they don't like arid areas eighter and bcs the house is in a very small village you will always move by car so cost of living there us 1000€ per month approx bc of gas and stuff .

It also worries that it has stairs in the front door and second to the second floor ) I lived in rent in where old people lived and by every stair ( even just for 2 -3 steps )there support rails so they don't fall.

I do see it as a great option for the next 50 years but I would like to know we can sell it easily bcs the location worries me : arid area in an outside of a small village (which is ugly af and no road is straight ,u can only buy bread from there ).

In short:

Can a house like this build decently with land close to 2 big cities by 30 min in car , in an ugly village and where u can't do groceries sell in 50 years? Also, we have a functional town at 10 min by car for groceries

Edit I worry bcs we will end up living close to each other so if I move they will move with me (I plan on traveling for 10 years and living in rent in other countries ).

It could also be 10 years or 20, it really depends but I don't see it as the forever home

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!