SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
samirosenjacken10

Running out of time.. need a perimeter countertop!

Lisa
2 years ago

We are in the middle of a custom build and I thought we had everything picked and my other half decided he doesn't like the perimeter choice (too dark) and wants something lighter. Our island quartzite is with our fabricator and our cabinets have been ordered. I'm at a loss. I had picked a solid quartz to compliment the brown/copper veining in the quartzite. I am not a fan of dark brown but when you put it all together it looked beautiful. We have a lot of light in the kitchen and it's not a large space so I thought it worked. He now wants something "lighter" and I am at a loss. Please.. no negative comments as this is a huge curveball late in the game. I will attach a picture of what we had selected: Ocean blue quartzite for the island top, Kraftmaid lagoon cabinets (wall, base, island), Shireen gray 10x40 tile floor and the Daltile One Columbus brown for the perimeter. The first pic is of all selections. The 2nd pic is the Cabinet rendering of the actual kitchen layout. We have a ton of natural light coming in b/c the lanai is right off the Kitchen area. Please and thank you :)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz