SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_66168063074

Tile backsplash for Pental Quartz’s Venatino

Lacy
3 years ago

I am trying to choose the tile backsplash for my kitchen where I will have Venatino by Pental Quartz for my countertops (except the island which will be butcher block). Has anyone paired white tile with this countertop? As you know, not all whites are equal (see the pic of the countertop next to a white paper). Venatino has gray veining but its white has a hint of yellow to it. I have a couple of tile samples that appear to go well with the countertop. One is the Zellige tile by Marazzi in gesso. From what I can see this one appears to have subtle variations of warm and cool whites, so it works with a lot. But this is a spendy option.

The other is Cloe tile by Bedrosians. My small sample appears to match well but in some online images, the tile color variation appears soft and warm (love this) and in others it appears more gray and starkly color blocking (not my fav). Anyone know more than I do? Other tile suggestions? Ways to pull the warmth in Cloe tile?

I am also looking at wall and cabinet whites, so I will take any and all suggestions! 😅

Comments (14)