SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicolejbarrett

Help! Exterior makeover ideas. Redoing doors, windows & Hardie board!

Nicole Barrett
3 years ago

Hello design experts, I'm in desperate need of some help making some important decisions here on the exterior of my home. We have decided to replace stucco with Hardie board, replace all windows and replace all doors.

*** Scroll down to see photos of current home and some photos of homes/ ideas I like

Have been messing around on the Hover app and will post some ideas so far but not loving any really. Something looks off?

Sadly the roof has to stay (I don't like the color) but we can replace the 3 (or 2 or 1 - depending on what looks best) lower roof areas with Drexel Metal. What color? (Will replace main roof in next 5-10 years)

For the Hardie Board I was leaning towards evening blue for the main color but am open to suggestions. Also I love the look of having an accent, but where would it look best on my particular house? I also love the vertical board and batton look but would we put this everywhere? Or mix with what and where?

For our 2 front doors, should side door match front door? Style? Color?

Also the main stone has to stay but we could remove or add a bit.

Also, shutters or no shutters?

Deciding on the Hardie is the toughest part and we only have this week to make final decision before the order our products.

Would really appreciate any and all help! Thank you!!!

Our home as it is now

Some Hardie homes I saw online and like

Main door style I like

Hover designs

Comments (2)