SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_583197795

Living room arrangement HELP!!!

Hailey
3 years ago

So I think I have had my living room arranged almost every “working” way possible, & I STILL can’t come up with a way that feels comfortable to me! 😕
I feel as if I can’t place a couch on either side of the room without blocking something, or float them in the middle of the room because then I have so much extra living room space, & I can’t have the furniture placed to far back because then it’s a very “tight fit” between the dining room / bar stools & the couches.
The living room has
-a patio door to the deck (between the 2 windows).
-it’s open concept so it’s all open to the dining room & kitchen bar side.
-it has a entry way / hallway from the front door/foyer area.

My perfect layout;
-furniture wouldn’t be placed in front of my windows or door, as we have a beautiful backyard with trees & a pool that I love the view of.
-furniture wouldn’t block the entry way / hallway coming in from the front door.
-all furniture placed around &/or on the area rug.

Please help me with any ideas if you can, or just share how you would place the furniture.

Attached are some pictures of the ways it’s been arranged.
I don’t have a picture but have placed a couch opposite of the “window wall” but it blocks the entry way. There’s also that cubby extra wall space but it’s too small to fit a couch, so any ideas for that space would be great as well!!!

TIA 😊

Comment (1)