SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skimom97

Revised Floor Plan

skimom97
3 years ago

I got a lot of great constructive criticism when I posted our original floor plan. We've pretty much redone everything and I like it much better. Would love to get comments on this design again if anyone is so inclined.

This is 2 bedrooms upper, 2 bedrooms lower with walkout basement. I am wanting something different than the normal open floor plan - I'm wanting a separation between the Great Room and Dining/Kitchen. The plan with this layout is that our table would be on the left side of the dining room and the space between the breakfast bar / patio doors will be pretty open to provide the separation of spaces.

We have a one acre lot and the house will be facing south. The lot is wooded toward the back, so the house won't be directly opening to the tree line, but will be a nice view. Not sure if you need additional information about the building site.

Living in the house will be my husband and myself mostly. Our youngest is a freshman in college, so will be living there part time for the next few years. The oldest 2 have moved out at this point, but will likely be staying weekends occasionally.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!