SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jlrogers

Help with paint colors for home w/ Chantilly Lace kitchen cabinets

jlrogers
3 years ago

Planning on painting the entire house and thinking of one color for trim and one color for wall. The Kitchen cabinets are BM Chantilly Lace with Splendours White tile for backsplash. I do not think I want white walls or grey walls. I would like a neutral color for walls and off white for trim.

Pictures below. The dining room is traditional with mahogany wood and the living room furniture is soft muted rose, green, some yellow and white in floral pattern on the sofa.

Would appreciate suggestions for wall color and trim. I do not think I want Chantilly Lace trim throughout the house. Something that is not so bright. Can I get a color that can go in the kitchen as well as the rest of the house that is light and still not conflict with cabinets in the kitchen. Kitchen is open to the den but only wood in the den is fireplace mantel and trim around windows which are somewhat covered by window treatment. Trim in the kitchen is around the two doors and at the ceiling. Furnishings are traditional, but want to have colors that would be versatile for future. Especially the trim.

For walls I have considered SW 7628 Windfresh White, SW 7637 Oyster White, SW 7568 Neutral Ground. Would they blend with the cabinets in the kitchen and the rest of the house? What paint would you use on the trim? Thanks.

Comments (5)