SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth_n66

Horrible experience with Appliances Connection

Elizabeth Newman
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

This company is a nightmare. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM OR YOU WILL BE REGRETFUL.

I ordered an outdoor fireplace from their website in June of 2020. They attempted to deliver the order six times and each time there was an issue, such as they didn't have the item on the truck, there were not enough delivery people, the white glove delivery service which I paid for was not on the order, etc. After being given excuses by this company multiple times, the item was finally delivered at the end of November 2020.

The company sent a fireplace that was not pictured on their website and is now claiming that there was an "image disclaimer" on their website. It's the classic bait and switch. They marketed a product they had no intention of selling and replaced that product with what could possibly be a counterfeit product.

They will knowingly send you the wrong product and mislead you into believing you will receive what you ordered. Their website is deceptive and they are intentionally so. I am shocked that this company is even in business. If you peruse their reviews, you will find they have a history of misrepresenting and delivering used, subpar products to people's homes.

I sent numerous emails and called several times to request that Appliances Connection remedy the situation. They did not respond until my credit card company reversed the charge and began an investigation. Then an associate named Wellington Chen replied claiming that an item not pictured anywhere on their website was the item I ordered and that there was an "image disclaimer " on their site. It is hard to believe that there is an ignorant, stupid joke of a person in existence , but yes, it is true. This company is an absolute joke and I urge you, for your own piece of mind, do not have any dealings with this company and warn others about them so they finally go out of business and stop swindling people.

Comment (1)