SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_868928672

Which LVT brands have built-in grout lines/a grouted look?

Sarah
3 years ago

I’m looking for an LVT brand/line that has a grout “look” to it without actually grouting it. I included a sample pic I found online (the brown color is horrible but it’s an example that includes the grout look). Does anyone know of any LVT brands/lines that have the grout “look” to them?

I don’t want to install real tile in my kitchen. I installed it in my last kitchen thinking real tile is the best and most high-end option & quickly realized I never want it again. It‘s cold, it’s hard on the feet even with a mat (I cook a lot), the grout is a pain to keep clean and when toddlers drop a dish, it shatters. I like a “softer” material. But I think the LVT that buttes right up against each other looks, well, obviously like LVT. I want the tile look but I don’t want to grout the LVT because grout is so hard with kids and dogs to keep clean, even with a sealant.

I‘d even be open to a sheet vinyl that looks like tile, but the ones in my local flooring stores all have a texture to them that will be hard to keep clean. our new house has that textured flooring in the bathrooms and its disgusting the amount of dirt that gets lodged in those textured areas.

The kitchen is next to real hardwood, so LVP wood-look is out. I definitely don’t want faux hardwood next to real.

Anyone know of an LVT with a built-in tile look?

Comments (5)