SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_593853765

Flooret Modin Signature vs Mannington Adura Rigid

Sara N
3 years ago

Trying to decide between Modin and Adura Rigid. There are many discussions about both Modin and Adura, but I can't find any direct comparison between these two products. Some of the flooring qualities we've prioritized are quality/durability, waterproof, and appearance. We are not concerned about the hardness of the flooring (often qualified in terms of "softness underfoot"), and these two products are in the same price point.
My concerns about Modin: I don't like the bevel; the extra wide (9") planks may look too wide for the space we're remodeling; finding an good independent installer in our rural mountain region is proving difficult.
My concerns about Adura Rigid: the colors/styles are more distressed and aged (I don't want my brand new floors looking 100 yrs old - just not my design preference/style); the product is thinner - 5.5mm vs Modin's 7mm (but does that translate to better/worse durability or...? I don't know); should problems arise will Mannington back their product or give the run around like US Floors/Coretec and so many other companies/products.
I'd appreciate any input regarding these two flooring options.

Comments (6)