SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
swimmingwithfishes

Recommendation for an undermount or drop-in cast iron tub

Hello everyone,

We are looking to create a built-in tub, similar to the photos below, and we were hoping to get bathtub recommendations. We would like to do cast iron, and we're open to rectangular or oval (slight preference for oval). We're looking for a 66-67" length.

We've searched online and spoken to local retailers. Kohler has a few cast iron models, but I don't like the really big/modern overflow drains on those. This is an old house, and we're keeping everything traditional.

So far, the leading contender is this Randolph Morris Zurich tub. We also found this Kaldewei Klassic Duo, but I don't know anything about Kaldewei-- is it good? I like this Saxby tub from Waterworks because the lip looks like a traditional clawfoot tub, but it's a little too small. And I don't think we want to spend that much on a tub. This Kohler Iron Works tub is a possibility (the only Kohler option with a normal overflow). But I don't love the lip on this one-- I wish it looked more like the Saxby.

We would really appreciate it if anyone has any other recommendations! Thanks very much!

Comments (3)