SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jj_basile

Thermador Appliances review

Jj Basile
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I purchased a complete kitchen, stove, double oven, refrigerator, wine cooler, beer fridge and dishwasher 2 years ago, close to $ 40,000.

I wish I never did it, this company is very poor:

Beer fridge never worked properly from the 2nd month, hasn't been on at all in last 6 months, customer service is non-existent, that's the kindest way I can state it.

They tell me every month or so to unplug it and let it re set (pull the brand new fridge out of the cabinet and unplug it!!) Horrible.

Regular fridge had ice problems in freezer from day 1 and water condensation issues in fridge. No solution offered by their service dept, they tell me it's sophisticated software and has to be allowed to work these problems out by itself over time!!

Can't use double oven, it actually works but it loudly blows hot air into kitchen raising house temp 5 degrees. So you can't use it and entertain in the kitchen at the same time.

Can't stress enough for the same money or less, try the other big brands, this one you will definitely regret.

They will not help you with the repair, they take your call, tell you someone will contact you, no one does, then they get agitated with you when you follow up.

It pretty amazing, can't believe there isn't more negative comments about the product quality and service.

Comment (1)