SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_758189954

Need help tying shower wall with shower and bathroom floor tile

HU-758189954
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Last week we picked the our bathroom floor, shower floor and wall tile. I was not feeling it that day and a week later I'm still not so my spouse has said to go select something I like ...

The bathroom counter is a remnant piece that you can see laying on top of everything in the pic. It was selected weeks ago. We have not finalized the vanity color yet ... so we can pick any stain, any wood, etc. there. Also, the remainder of the bathroom walls do not have an assigned color yet. The dark gray hexagons are for the shower floor, the lighter gray hexagons were selected for the bathroom floor (spouse really wants slate-look hexagons or slate-look herrigone so I'd like to keep it). Where things went wrong was the big cream looking tile in the pic for the shower wall (purpose was to match the vanity countertop). The first selection our designer guided us towards was a similar size that was even creamier. After my input, this tile (less yellowy/creamy) was selected as a compromise but I still do not like it (I was told that we could not use subway tile on a shower bench (?)).

What do you think would work better on the shower wall?? (I like subway tile). Thank you for your help.

**Note that the shower will not be zero entry per the plan**

Comments (25)