SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raeanna_dilbar

EMERGENCY ROSE RESUSCITATION HELP PLEASE

RaeAnna
3 years ago

Hello! As you all know, I recently lost over 34 rose plants due to inclement weather. I have repurchased and started all over and then my roses were attacked by thrips and required spraying which I never wanted to do. I cut pieces off and took it to the garden centre from which I purchased - they recommended also, a fungicide. They gave me kocide2000 and insisted that’s what is to be used. I followed their directions to “drench” the plant - which I know, sounds bizarre but I sprayed initially then sprayed the soil. Excess must have gotten to the roots? Bc now, all new foliage is Dead and the older is struggling. First prize is literally on the very brink of death. I moved them out of the sun as you know we have been having over 100F temperatures. I assumed this combination with spraying caused this initially. I have been washing out the soil daily by soaking through and I cut all dying and dead foliage but it continues to need cutting as time passes. What are the odds of me even being able to save these? I’ve spent thousands of dollars on these plants and I reached out to the sellers who read my messages and NO RESPONSE! Please, any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Comments (27)