SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen_l78

How to save Croton plant w/ droopy leaves after spider mite treatment.

Karen L
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi Croton community, need your help! Discovered spider mites webs on the stem of my gifted Croton a month ago, and treated with soapy water every other day for 4 weeks. Treatment based on internet research. The issue now is, since repotting with new soil, the leaves are droopy, wilting and curling upwards. It is placed in partially shaded sunlight, location is ok with previous new leaf growth until mites ate it. Watering once every few days. How can I save it?If you'd like some context:The spider mites webs were on both my Croton and peony plants so I quarantined them, treated both, wiped down the area the 2 plants are on.The buggers continued eating away at my plant so i pruned the infected leaves and stepped up treatment with neem oil, liquid detergent and water for 3x for both. Rinsed the entire plant, left it bare root covered with moist paper towels overnight, then changed the potting soil. Crotus started having droopy leaves since soil transition. Help! Need advice to save crotus.

Comments (7)