SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bckwincy

Adding a Miele steam oven to my Bluestar set up?? Recommendations?

bckwincy
3 years ago

I am looking to add a steam oven to my current set up of a 60” Bluestar range with two nice big gas ovens. I talked to my sales rep today and mentioned we were thinking of adding a Miele steam oven over top a microwave which would be over an ice maker. He thought I could swap out the microwave for a speed oven, but I’m concerned about having a true microwave, with true microwave abilities my 5 kids can use (although I don‘t care about popcorn making, we have a separate popcorn maker). Our youngest is 8, so there is some concern over something with oven capabilities mixed in with the microwave. Plus do I need 4 ovens in the same kitchen?? I also have a kitchen in my basement with an older electric oven that functions just fine. What are the thoughts on Miele CSO XL or XXL? What are thoughts on Miele microwaves vs a speed oven vs. a regular old microwave? I should add I feel really fortunate to even be asking these questions. It’s an embarrassment of riches, but our kitchen is our favorite place to be. Thanks everyone!

Comments (5)