SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tackito

MSI Everlife Bayhill Blond LVP

tackito
3 years ago

Hi everyone, our local flooring shop gave us a pretty decent estimate for installing this floor. Based on the research we did, it seems to be a good option. Has anyone installed it? Or, have any experience with the Everlife collection? Thoughts?

This is the link to the product: https://www.msisurfaces.com/vinyl-flooring/rigid-core-andover/bayhill-blonde/

Comments (9)

• kayozzy
    3 years ago

I just bought a box of this to try out, it's so beautiful. I installed just the 20 sf to see if that's what I want, was initially looking for something lighter. I will try to remember to some scratch testing on it to see how it deals with rocks in shoes and post my findings.

tackito thanked kayozzy
  • tackito
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Thanks, appreciate the answer. Any chance you can post some pictures? Our floor guy recommended this product and it looks nice but I am not sure about quality.

• PRO
    Meghan Goodman Interior Design
    2 years ago

Did anyone install this? I am considering it, but the sample I picked up looks much lighter than all the photos I've seen.

• HU-589328529
    2 years ago

@kayozzy what floor did you end up choosing? what was the lightest color floor named that you have in your picture?

• kayozzy
    2 years ago

@HU-589328529 I still haven't picked. I may do something a bit higher end.

• tooks123
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I just bought this flooring, it's beautiful. It's not installed yet. It looks very authentic and we got a great price. definitely looks more grey/tan in person, not as much brown. Nice bevel also, not too much or too deep. I also like that it has a cleaner look, not so many identifiable knots so the pattern doesn't look too repetitious.

• Alley B
    last year

Anybody have pics of the Bayhill Blonde installed?

• Janet Janssen
    2 months ago

I am also thinking about this bayhill blonde. Anyone have pictures they can share and if you like it?