Memories for the Memory Book, for 2ManyDiversions hubby

Sooz

This is the final call to share memories of our very own 2ManyDiversions, who passed away last month. I'm beginning to organize the Memory Book for her husband and would like to include everyone who has something to share, if you didn't get a chance to share on the original post.

Deadline to have your memories included is Oct. 7, this Wed. Thanks!

Original Thread asking for Memories etc

SaveComment5Like1
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joyfulguy

Don't have anything to offer - sorry.

It's good that you have a path to contact 2ManyDiversions' family.

I've talked to son about leaving directions to contact you folks when I'm gone and need to set up the links.

ole joyful

8 Likes Save     Thanked by Sooz
l pinkmountain

Sooz thank you for doing this! You are what we Jews call "a mensch" which translates to "true human being" or perhaps "humane" is the operative word.

1 Like Save     Thanked by Sooz
Sooz

Awww, thanks for the nice thoughts, lpink. I hope it offers her husband some comfort.

Save    
seagrass_gw

I remember her energy and enthusiasm. And her attention to detail. I'm fortunate to be a survivor of advanced breast cancer and was always impressed by her humor, especially going through a DIY kitchen renovation (which we have also done ourselves). She came across as a very positive, outgoing woman. My heart goes out to those who loved her and will miss her. I hope she passed peacefully and without pain.

Save     Thanked by Sooz
dcarch7 d c f l a s h 7 @ y a h o o . c o m

I learned from 2MD many recipes, new ways of doing things.

But the most important thing I learned from her is this:

Live as fully as you can today, because you may not be around tomorrow.

dcarch

4 Likes Save     Thanked by Sooz
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing Simple Pleasures: Preserving Analog Memories in a Digital World
Too often our photos and mementos accumulate in computers and in piles. Here’s how to free them up to be displayed and enjoyed
Full Story
Books 11 Great Children’s Books About Home (and 2 Honorable Mentions)
Homes come in many different shapes and sizes, and these kids’ books highlight the tallest, the smallest, the oldest and the silliest
Full Story
Dream Spaces A Northern California Tree House Makes Memories
Designed with utmost respect for the tree cradling it, a cozy house gives overnighters an experience to cherish
Full Story