SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mod220

Help with wet bar spacing!

mod220
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Inspired by many here, we are building a navy wet bar in basement. I'm trying to figure out spacing of the cabinets, as we have a pole to contend with, and appliances. Installing a 24" wine fridge and 24" fridge/freezer combo. I also want to install a Simple Human trash can under sink, so that cabinet needs to be at 25". I'm trying to figure out how big to build outer upper/lower cabinets. on one hand I want to maximize counter, other hand want more glass/booze storage. Also, want to make it aesthetically pleasing, not look under/oversized, and lastly, have a pole that's 11.5' from left wall, 3' from back wall. I don't want to build so far over that I need to incorporate pole, but also want to make sure there's enough space between end of cabinet and pole. Don't want it to appear I made a mistake and forgot pole was there, haha. The sketch I made has 20" outer cabinets, they just look a bit too small, but can't go smaller in the middle, and can't go much wider due to pole, ugh! Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (2)