SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
burtnyks

Kohler Vibrant Stainless??

burtnyks
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Does any one have Kohler Vibrant Stainless fixtures? I’m wondering if it comes off cool or neutral toned. I really like the looks of the Kohler Artifacts faucet but am undecided if they have a finish that will look good with warmer tones. I looked at it in a Kohler store but their lighting is so bright it’s hard to tell. The sales rep at Kohler suggested polished nickel because of the warmth but I’ve never been a shiny girl. I also can’t see myself using a shiny finish anywhere else in the kitchen. I plan to upgrade to stainless appliances in the future and would like to do some type of cabinet pulls and light fixture in a matching finish.

I had my heart set on a brushed nickel faucet but it seems Brizo is the only one making a pull down faucet I like in that finish but I’m not super keen on the style because it looks more like for bar prep (left photo). I’m looking for something transitional and not too modern from a reputable brand. The Kohler faucet has a ball and somehow looks more feminine to me.

Comments (3)