SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
charlienoway

Experience w/Caesarstone honed not consistent with threads

Charlie Noway
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

So I ordered some samples of the honed Caesarstone so I could test the maintenance issues that have been reported here. Specifically I am testing raw concrete and sleek concrete, and so far everything has come off very easily.

Im not making any decisions yet as I am still waiting for my Corian samples, but I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the samples not being consistent with their countertop. So far it seems like there is no problem getting the stains off of these samples, so either (1) Caesarstone has changed something so that they don’t stain, (2) they’ve sent me some kind of fake sample that doesn’t stain so I’ll be fooled into getting the countertop, or the (3) posts complaining about maintenance of the honed Caesarstone were fake (but why even would someone do that?)

I just don’t know what to think. I’ve got 4000k lighting in here so it’s not like I can’t see the stain. It came completely out with water and I’m just suspicious with all of the negative reviews about it. Anyone have recent experience with the actual honed Caesarstone countertops?

edit: stains I tried were fingerprint, wine, and greasy fingerprints

Comments (8)