SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_114144354

NAMIB Fantasy Marble - Whats the truth about this marble?

Nick
3 years ago

My wife and I love Namib Fantasy. We are looking to replace our kitchen counter tops and supposedly this marble is a unicorn. The claim is it has an absorption rate of .03% vs most marbles come in at .20%. It also is supposedly crazy durable for marble and withstands 27,000 PSI or 100,000 pounds before crushing. These are all claims made by Best Cheer Stone who I think is the main supplier/distributor. Link: https://bestcheerstone.com/how-namib-fantasy-is-revolutionizing-kitchen-marble/ We did go see it at Best Cheer Stone here in Dallas,TX but I see very little comments or reviews about this marble. We love the look of Marble but don't want to make a big mistake. We really like the pure white slabs with grey veins with some beige or gold etc... This is very difficult to find outside of quartz which I am not fond of. Can somebody give me the skinny on Namib Fantasy? Is it really that ONE marble that acts like quartzite or granite durability wise? The link above tells you all about it....or is that just a bit of exaggeration? Thank you all, please help!

Comments (20)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional