SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sal2012

dilemma on kitchen exhaust

sal2012
3 years ago

Hello ,
We renovated 5 years ago and installed internal Kitchen internal exhaust hood brand name is wolf.
I have reasearch on everything before renovation but exhaust using hood.( my bad).
We used our kitchen exhaust heavenly as we cook all spicy and greasy(Indian)food. The motor has broken twice and I already spend a lot fixing first time and do not want to spend another $1000 more on it.
I am thinking to replace internal exhaust to outdoor exhaust ( which should have been placed first time). I am unable to find any person who can fix this. Some people say it is easy call electrician, and some say call HVAC. When I call HVAC they denied that they don’t do this kind of work. Please help me who will do this work. I also called Wolf to inquire if they carry out exhaust that can replace with internal but leave the hood as it is on the wall. (I think if we took out good then we have more work such as fixing ceiling and paint xtra)
Please help me to locate the handyman who can fix my kitchen exhaust. I am desperate looking for.
I am Newton MA.
Thanks!

Comments (13)