SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
izzy_hitchcock

Money Tree Leaves Falling Off (PaleGreen / TanBrown Leaves)

Izzy Hitchcock
3 years ago

Hello,

I got this plant about 4 weeks ago and I plan on re-potting it today as I've finally got a large enough permanent pot for it. I will be using Peat moss and perlite.

So here is the issue, about once a week I have a set of leaves turning pale-ish green/brown and falling off my tree. I've probably lost over 15 leaves since I've gotten it. I keep this plant about 7+ feet from my window, enough to get sunlight but not an overwhelming amount, and I keep to watering it about once a week or whenever the soil feels dry more than 2 inches. The temp in my room stays steady at about 71-73F.

Both pictures were taken about 20 minutes ago and as you can see the Money Tree looks relatively healthy. I see that it has new growth on it, and the leaves come in healthy- but I'm still loosing leaves almost every week which confuses me. I don't know whether the plant is dying, sick, or just not getting what it needs. I've tried looking online for issues similar to mine, but nobody really has leaves that look like my issue. This is my first time owning a Money Tree, some help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment (1)