SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_83634487

Need help with master bathroom Reno! How to work with fantasy brown?

S T
3 years ago

We have been planning this reno for almost a year, and I am still struggling with tile/floor/paint choices! We are gutting our master bath (removing corner jet-tub, expanding our shower), and I would really like to keep our current vanity and top, which I think is fantasy brown. Would like to choose a floor tile or LVT to bring out more of the grey than brown of the top. Planning to paint the vanity in the creamy-white family.

Looking for suggestions for the floor tile, shower walls and shower pan. Have gone to countless stores, bought several samples, and nothing I have found has “wowed” me. Would like to keep the look fairly simple- even considered a ship-lap look in the shower, but not sure our contractor could do it. As a nurse, I haven’t had much of a break these last few months, and I really don’t want to mess up this chance to create a soothing place where I can unwind when I get home. Any advice/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you!!

Included a pic of our countertop, and the type of shower were are going to have.

Comment (1)