SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

A couple of pics on Wednesday

Julia WV (6b)
3 years ago

I did a quick walk around to see what was blooming since I haven't been able to do so in the last couple of days. So much still is blooming but these were a couple of repeats that I especially thought were photo worthy.

Concrete Blonde - Keeps on putting out the blooms. I usually would see it open flat but today, maybe with the cooler overnight temps, it seems to be showing a bit different. I believe it will bloom till mid August this year.

Kentucky Lucky - So many scapes and buds yet to open and also with a bit of color difference today.

Another that will continue into mid August if not later. I think it has pinkish tones after a cool overnight.

Filled To Overflowing - I missed the multi blooms yesterday as I had to take off some of the dead blooms. Lots of buds yet to open. Maybe its best year yet here. Probably will finish blooming mid August.

And Dearest Valentine opened with four blooms.Sorry about not getting the dead blooms off. The branching is quite intriguing so when It finishes in August, I'll show the scapes. I guess it didn't mind our overnight low temps.

Storms passing through here now and temps dropped down again about 10 degrees. Feels great.

I'll try to get more pics once I clean out the dead blooms and some of the weeds.

Julia

Comments (8)