SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Friday 7/10 blooms

nat4b
3 years ago

We got some much needed rain, and it's cooler today! Flowers look darker too. They were getting too light in the heat. I took a ton of pics yesterday but ran out of time to post. So I did take a lot of pictures today again so I better post ))

Some today's FFOs

Chocolate Cherry Dreams

Tahitian Dancer

Triumphal Procession - didn't quite open fully after a cooler night, still I think it's so pretty

Neal Berrey with a nice bouquet

Sdlg 1 - I know not everybody's cup of tea, but a seedling that DH likes because "it's different from all your others", I like it too, it's not very photogenic though, wondering what I can cross it with (also I saw a registered one several days ago, which looked quite a bit like this one but totally forgot the name or where I saw the pictures, ugh) it's out of Red Friday

Sdlg 2 - this is my 1st seedling of the year, I posted its FFE, which I didn't like, now I like, nice triangular eye and double edge (why do they make it so difficult for me to cull?? I am seriously completely totally out of room, and so far have only found 3 to go, which won't make any difference, sigh)

Sdlg 3 - I was looking forward to this one again this year, I think it's my prettiest one, but so hard to capture its true color, too dark in the morning, too pink in the sun, I used my old camera and Sunset setting for this, more or less true to color)

Forever Redeemed - it's so pretty I can't stop posting it )) The drop is not rain, it's dew

Last To The Buffet Line - registered as VL, like I say it's more like one of the first to the buffet line; too bad because it's not my favorite color combo, still don't think I can get rid of it..

Another late which blooms EM here - Willow Dean Smith. So pretty!

A few more in the comments..

Comments (13)