SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
celestialrose_nh

Back with some FFO's

celeste/NH
3 years ago

I've been away from the forum but occasionally lurked with no time to comment. I've been working for my brother's construction business painting and landscaping. One day I put down 75 bags of mulch! Then mulched my own gardens that weekend. My brother jokes that I'm the Bionic Woman because my shoulder is made of metal from my accident....lol. I did enjoy all your posts and beautiful pictures. We've been experiencing a drought in New Hampshire so bud count this year is pathetic and all the daylilies are scaping at once, even many of the lates. I don't know if it's a combination of our mild winter plus the drought (& Covid restrictions.... they're social distancing) but the daylilies don't seem to be as grand this year.

Daylily season just barely started a few days ago. First out of the gate was Princess Syndrome, brand new from Judy Davisson: (some of you might have already seen my pics on the other forum). I've already frozen some of it's pollen.

Greeting me this morning was Wispy Rays....

Early Days lives up to it's name every year.....

One of my 14 grandchildren with me in front of this year's seedling bed....

Orangutan is always one of the first to bloom....

Marietta Warrior has always been a favorite and got some frozen Rose Kennedy pollen this morning.....hope it takes!

Comments (10)