SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plllog

Coke braised brisket.

Save    
annie1992

We had burgers on the grill tonight and it was definitely beef, but I would have rather had a french dip sandwich.

Or maybe rouladen or sauerbraten, neither of which my mother would even think of eating, LOL.

Annie

1 Like Save     Thanked by bragu_DSM 5
ediej1209 AL Zn 7

I love Philly steak sandwiches but I can't cut a piece of beef thin enough and those frozen things that try to pass themselves off as "steak" are just plain nasty.

Save    
plllog

Edie, try super cilling the meat and a mandoline,

1 Like Save    
seagrass_gw

We're having sloppy joes tonight, with corn on the cob.

1 Like Save    
party_music50

Are we supposed to post our most recent meal w/ beef? Our favorite beef meal? I don't eat a lot of beef, but last night was cube steaks, sauteed mushrooms, green beans, baked potato, and a cucumber & red onion salad. :)

edie, do you have an Aldi near you? They sell 'fajita beef' and though it's not super-thin it should work well for a philly cheese steak. I think it's 1/8" thick.

1 Like Save    
Feathers11

I'm considering marinating flank steak with leftover pickle juice. Anyone try this? Am I just wasting good meat?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Budget Decorating 14 Ways to Make More Money at a Yard Sale — and Have Fun Too
Maximize profits and have a ball selling your old stuff, with these tips to help you plan, advertise and style your yard sale effectively
Full Story
Fun Houzz Don’t Be a Stickybeak — and Other Home-Related Lingo From Abroad
Need to hire a contractor or buy a certain piece of furniture in the U.K. or Australia? Keep this guide at hand
Full Story
Fun Houzz 16 Creative Paint Color Names We Haven't Seen — Yet
Someday, the namers of new paint colors will finally run out of ideas. We're here to help
Full Story