SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_196204058

Leaf curl and yellow spots on tomato leaves

LuckyNumber7
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

So I've been growing some beefsteak (I think) tomato plants indoors, mainly for fun, but I do want them to do well. They've seemed to develop some leaf curl, and those leaves have gotten kinda bumpy, like they're crinkling up almost, along with yellow-ish spots? Sorta along the veins on the leaf. The newest growth they have seems to be unaffected, but I don't know if it'll stay that way. I've tried researching what this is but nothing I've seen looks exactly like this? Not sure. If anyone could help me out that'd be very nice!
-
If it helps, they're under a LED growlight in a windowsill that doesn't get much direct sunlight. I just transplanted them into bigger containers (solo cups with holes in the bottom lol. Couldn't find actual pots to buy, but these are temp.) I put them in a mix of Miracle-Gro potting mix & ecoscraps natural + organic potting mix. Thier two first true leaves were getting a bit yellow before I moved them, but I chocked that up to me not being able to transplant them fast enough, I had grown them in cut up egg carton and they got much too big for it and I couldn't move them right away. They seemed to grow fine after that though, and they're still growing. Also I didn't take them out of the egg carton because they had grown into the bottom of it a bit, so I just cut off what I could without touching the roots and stuck them in there with it.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting