I haven't seen Chi in awhile!

sephia_wa

Anyone see Chi posting? It's been awhile since I've seen her post.

SaveComment28Like1
Comments (28)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amylou321

I was thinking about her a few days ago. I hope everything is okay. Miss her posts!

2 Likes Save     Thanked by sephia_wa
Elmer J Fudd

Ditto.

1 Like Save     Thanked by sephia_wa
Chi

I'm here! Thanks so much for asking about me. I've just been busy - some major life changes going on. I hope everyone is well!

9 Likes Save    
Texas_Gem

Glad to see you Chi! Can't wait to hear an update!

Save    
Zalco/bring back Sophie!

Great to see you. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Save    
happy2b…gw

Good to see you. I hope the major life changes are good ones.

Save    
DawnInCal

Hope you are able to come back soon and that all is well!

Save    
chisue

Waiting impatiently.

Save    
Chi

Unfortunately, the life changes aren't the positive ones I was hoping to share! DH and I have decided to split, but I honestly think it's for the best. I feel very at peace with the situation, and I know it's the right decision for us. I still hope to have a family someday but may need to look at alternative routes that he wasn't really open to.

Save    
joyfulguy

Sorry for your disappointment and frustration, chi.

Good wishes for each day as you proceed, and trusting that you'll find a positive way forward.

ole joyful

Save    
katlan

Oh Chi, I'm sorry. Only the two of you know what is best for your situation. I wish you luck and hopefully peace through this stage. We are here if you need to talk, vent whatever. Best of luck.

Save    
hallngarden

Chi, I wish for you peace and happiness. You will find the path that leads you to both. Inner strength will help you manage.

Save    
chisue

Sometimes things don't go to plan. I'm very sorry your marriage can't thrive without the addition of genetic children. One huge loss becomes two. So sorry.

Save    
happy2b…gw

My wish for you is to continue to move forward in peace and confidence.

Save    
Elmer J Fudd

Best wishes. I hope you can pop in from time to time just to say Hi. Your personal details are yours, there's no need to share what you prefer to keep to yourself.

2 Likes Save    
eld6161

(Hugs) Chi, you were always forthcoming with personal matters and so we appreciate this update.

Save    
sephia_wa

Chi, so glad you checked in! But sorry to hear your news. Stop by to at least say hi once in awhile!

Save    
OutsidePlaying

Best wishes to you, Chi. May you navigate your next steps with grace and peace. It must be difficult to go through this major life change in the middle of all that is going on in the world around us. Be well.

Save    
Texas_Gem

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you are both able to part ways amicably and start this new journey with peace.

1 Like Save    
nickel_kg

Oh that is alot to deal with. As stated more eloquently by others above, I wish you well, take your time to find the best way forward.

Save    
lisa_fla

I’m so sorry to hear this on both counts. . There is more than one way to become a parent and I truly believe things will work out for you one day. It’s been a hard year and I feel for you with these additional factors to deal with.

Save    
amylou321

Chi, I am sorry to read that. Ending a relationship is never easy,even if it is an amicable, mutual decision. But it sounds like you are confident in your decision and I hope that you both find happiness in the future,whatever it looks like.

Save    
maire_cate

I'm sorry that it didn't work out the way you had planned. It's good that you're at peace and I hope that everything works out for you in the future.

Save    
Zalco/bring back Sophie!

Wishing you well through his difficult transition, chi.

Save    
jtc

Nothing but best wishes for you dear Chi.

Save    
sjerin

I wish you the very best, Chi. You sound strong.

Save    
foodonastump

Chi - I was thinking of you, searched, and found this. Wishing you all the strength you need to work towards a new happiness.

Save    
georgysmom2

Sometimes two very nice people just aren't meant to be together. I hope going forward you find much happiness.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories