SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janaina_hy

Before and after climbing roses

Janaina (Zone 6B - Maryland)
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

here is a before and after picture of some roses.

Iceberg, Colorific and Westerland were planted 4 1/2 years ago. Aloha and The impressionist in 2017. One of the roses I think it’s Jude the Obscure (I’m not sure) were planted 2 years ago. Candy Land climbing Rose still very tiny, I planted yesterday by the metal white fence

In reality, the picture does not do the roses justice. they just started blooming. So, I’m really looking forward to see how full they will get in the next couple days. So far, the colors are vibrant, and the plants are healthy. 👌 That means a lot to me because my husband asked someone to spray weed killer through the entire property last year. It almost killed everything. I think I lost 10 roses due the poisoning And to add more to that disgraceful event , we didn’t have a single bloom. I spent the entire spring and summer doing tons of soil amendment Trying to save them. Seeing all my roses coming back to life it’s very satisfying. I can’t describe the feeling, I just smile every morning knowing that I still have a garden.

Comments (10)