SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
natalie_sansom

Please help! Trying to decide on gutter and downspout colors.

Natalie Sansom
3 years ago

We recently got a Moire Black roof on our reddish brick house. Now we are finishing it off with new gutters and down spouts. I love the look of the dark bronze color for the front, but our back looks so different. I think I have it narrowed down to either dark bronze or white. I am planning to paint the trim white in the front and back and am not sure yet about the garage door (maybe similar to color in back??).

I was thinking dark bronze gutters and spouts, but almost want to do dark bronze gutters and spouts on all but he back and do white downspouts there. Is that crazy? I have also seen gutters and downspouts different colors and would consider that. (bronze up and white down). Otherwise, I would probably just do all white. Also, not sure if bronze would be frowned upon by HOA, but I feel like they only work off complaints.

The swatch pics show white, dark bronze, tuxedo gray (the color of our back door), and the neutral is similar to the paint color in back. Our fixtures are dark bronze too. Any thoughts are much appreciated. Thanks!

Front...roof is new gutters are off and am going to paint.

Please don’t mind the mess, just went out and snapped last minute for myself, not thinking I would be sharing. Gutters are off, still need to paint trim.

Color choices...

Example....looks like dark gutters and white down spouts?

Comments (2)