SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chase_cramer

Need Help!! Modern/Industrial Design for Condo (Living/Dining space)

Chase Cramer
3 years ago

Hi everyone,

So I'm in the process of purchasing my first property, and fell in love with this place. I tend to like more modern/industrial look. As of now, I'm closing on July 8. Everything you see in the pictures below are the current owners furniture. They are taking everything (to my knowledge) and leaving lighting, and built in fireplace on the stone wall. I love the live edge dining table, so I know I'll be getting myself one. I would like to slightly divide the living space from the dining room, by adding a custom aquarium that is 4ftx2ftx2ft that sits on top of 3ft stand (the last picture is what I'm going for, and the stand and tank are modern in design that I found). The aquarium would go where the wood desk/table w/lamp along the wall is. I want the look and feel of the kitchen to be more coherent with the living space (I hate all the white). I do have a dark grey sectional similar to the white one below, but smaller. I was thinking of painting the white trim on the balcony windows/doors black or grey. And was maybe either thinking of a darker color (or even wallpaper) on the walls that surround the windows and the large wall where the couch is up until the dividing point of the aquarium. Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated!

Comments (2)

Sponsored