Macbook air/Epson printer--I want to jump off a bridge

Annegriet

I can't print a pdf in black ink on my epson. I know that the black ink is working because i made a copy of something using that function. Oddly, a screen shot of the pdf that I pasted into word--that printed in black ink. Help! What am I doin g wrong? I've been trouble shooting for hours! I'm going to step away for a while. It's like when my sewing machine broke--I just have to walk away...

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lindsey_CA

With any printer, once you give the print command, you should get a screen on your monitor that allows you to make certain changes/choices. For example, if it's a multi-page document, you can indicate which pages you want printed (if you don't want to print the entire document). You should also be able to select/deselect duplex printing, as well as printing a color document/photo in black and white. You may need to click on "properties" or "advanced" to get those selections, but they will be there.

Save     Thanked by Annegriet
jemdandy

Have you installed your printer's software and drivers?

Save    
Annegriet

I think so--it prints in color.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Simple Pleasures Simple Pleasures: Preserving Analog Memories in a Digital World
Too often our photos and mementos accumulate in computers and in piles. Here’s how to free them up to be displayed and enjoyed
Full Story
Architecture Get What You Need From the House You Have
6 ways to rethink your house and get that extra living space you need now
Full Story
Most Popular How to Organize All Those Paper Photos
Find out the best ways to sort, store and protect your printed photographs
Full Story
We have earned an unrivaled reputation for crafting the finest glasshouses and greenhouses money can buy through... Read More
We are a unique company built on a solid background of design and construction. With a young and driven team,... Read More