SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greentreestables

Can we discuss buying a swimsuit online?

Springroz
3 years ago

We are working on getting our pool opened (aka, the above ground frog sanctuary). Swimsuits have never been my favorite item. I have always wanted some wacky geometric pattern to “fool the eye”, LOL, and cause people to quickly look away, fearing retinal damage, and praying for a loss of memory.

Now that I have lost weight, I have ZERO swimsuits, and I am (of course) shopping online. How do people DO this??

I figured out yesterday that women must get packages and NEVER open them. I wonder if they send them back?? When you come upon a tankini style that you like(never been a fan.....) and there is only ONE size left.... then about 20 minutes later, come across the bottom (sold separately) and ALL the sizes are available.....there is a problem, right?

I went to Last Call, and there are about 47,000,000 bikini bottoms.....I envision the warehouse just tossing in a couple with whatever else they pack....bonus bottoms!!

Now, I have to $898 worth of swimwear in my shopping bag, and need to whittle that down to about $200...

Comments (38)