SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_485799233

Horrible experience with Anderssen windows

J Sk
4 years ago

Currently building a house in NJ. We were recommended Anderssen windows. Chose to go with casment in terratone color. Problems started from after windows were delivered. Few windows arrived damaged. It was a hustle to have those windows replaced. Nobody wanted to take responsibility (three parts: Anderssen, delivering company and Home Depot pointing fingers to one another). Eventually Home Depot stepped up and help resolve this issue. Then when the windows were being installed I noticed that many corners of the windows were damaged, cut off, terratone color missing in those spots showing different color underneath. Contacted Anderssen, sent some pictures to show the problem and though they scheduled someone to come at take a look at person, they said looking at the pictures it looks like NORMAL finish( ?????). Really???? We paid a lot of money for those windows and what we received is just not something what were ordered. Quality is not there and Anderssen is looking to brush off the problem. I believe there nothing what could be done to fix it, but at least Anderssen pls don't tell me it is normal, quality finish. Pls be careful and smart choosing your windows. I will let the pictures speak for themself.

Comments (26)