Order of Comments

emilyam819

All of a sudden, comments on posts that I haven’t commented on are appearing in reverse order (newest at the top, first at the bottom). This means I have to scroll to the bottom to read through the conversation from the beginning. Seems like people will get in the habit of commenting without reading the previous comments. Once I comment on a post, it’s oldest at the top, newest at the bottom, as always. I’m on my phone using Safari, not the app. Did I change some setting, or is this how it is supposed to be now? Thanks.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
emilyam819

... and this post is showing up on my profile but not on the “Using Houzz” page...?

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lindsey W.

So sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this! Our team has reached out to assist you with this via your support case.

Save     Thanked by emilyam819
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Home Full of Boys Achieves Order and Inspiration
A 3-month overhaul produces an organized and inviting space fit for this Florida family of 9
Full Story
Traditional Homes Houzz Tour: A Made-to-Order Modern Farmhouse in Massachusetts
Architectural salvage, barn doors, shiplap and industrial touches contribute to this historic-looking new home
Full Story
You Said It: Hot-Button Issues Fired Up the Comments This Week
Dust, window coverings, contemporary designs and more are inspiring lively conversations on Houzz
Full Story