Smile Today - 4/17
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Smile Today - 4/4
Comments (17)https://images.app.goo.gl/1H5AUEToTd2qXr4EA How do I add the picture for this joke? The one-liner is I hate it when I'm singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. Foster the People pumped up kicks https://youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ For years I thought you"d better run faster than my bullet actually said you'd better run faster than my brother. I really loved this song because the brother was defending him. Not so much shooting a gun even though I'm sure for some reason it was deemed necessary. This is not one I listen to on pink shirt days....See MoreSmile today - 4/17/21
Comments (12)You know you've reached middle age when you're cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police. ~ Joan Rivers...See MoreSmile today - 4/17/22
Comments (16)Eld6161, I love both of them, thanks for posting! Rusty...See MoreSmile today - 4/17/24
Comments (9)"I'd have to hitchhike a few miles before any bus nearby to hit me ......" was my first thought. Then I remembered - yellow school buses travel this road ... (but only five days a week, through most of the year). o j...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS4 Nature-Inspired Trends From Interior Design Show Vancouver 2019
Earthy palettes and organic materials signal a return-to-nature trend at the city’s top design show
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING17 Outstanding Outdoor Rooms
Consider these creative possibilities for extending your living area outdoors
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: Careful Renovation of a 17th-Century English Cottage
Custom furniture, an open layout and a few playful surprises, including a secret doorway, bring this historic cottage into the 21st century
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESTangerine Tango: 4 Ways to Use Pantone's Color of the Year
Don't let this bold hue scare you — try warming up any room with this cheerful red-orange color of 2012
Full Story
PATTERN17 Gorgeous Ways to Work In a Patterned Area Rug
Add spark underfoot and pull a room together all around with a patterned rug as bold or subtle as you please
Full Story
MOST POPULAR4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Family of 4 Unwinds in 540 Square Feet
An extraordinarily scaled-down home and garden for a couple and their 2 kids fosters sustainability and togetherness
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS17 Things Color Consultants Want You to Know
Dithering over potential palettes for your home? A color pro might be the way to go. Here's how it works
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNDetails That Count: 17 Designer Tips for a Great Kitchen
Get ideas for camouflaging your outlets, adding task lighting and avoiding common kitchen annoyances
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations









User