SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sundaymoon

Best 36" under cabinet range hood for a Wolf rangetop with 6 burners

S + U
4 years ago

Hi everyone, we are in need for a quiet, powerful, and easy to clean range hood. Here is our situation and limitations:

- We are planning for a 36" Wolf rangetop with 6 burners.

- We can have a 10" duct, but can not install external blower because there will be at least 3 ninety degree turns for the duct to go through the roof (kitchen is on the 2nd floor and there is another floor sitting above the kitchen).

- Due to space limitation, we can only have the under-hood 36" range hood. Can't have it bigger or in different style.

- Budget is flexible. As we value how a good hood will make much better life quality;)

- We would like the hood to have the maximum power to suck all the odor or smoke for a lot of fish in our cooking and occasional smoking hot peppers in our recipes.

- We have an open floor plan for the kitchen so we need the hood to be quiet at its full power.

- I am 5'3" and the main staff for house cleaning in my household, so I (not we) would like it to be easy to clean. However, the husband loves dishwashing almost everything, so I would be happy to pass the cleaning (ranghood) duty to him and his young and lovely dishwasher (a new Miele DW on our list).

We want everything don't we? Would you please tell me your experiences with your range hood and the brand and the model name! If you could redo it, which one would you buy next time? If you have any suggestions for a good one in mind, please please share with us also. Thank you all very much and please stay safe and healthy!

Comments (21)