I have a question?
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (24)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
I got my first tree not long ago and I have some questions (pictu
Comments (1)Welcome! Stick a chopstick in the soil. Pull it out every once in a while. If the end of it is moist, don't water. If it's dry, water. You don't want to water on a schedule, only when the tree needs it. Hope you're keeping it outdoors!...See MoreHI, I am new on this forum and I have a question
Comments (3)Welcome to the forum, ibartoo. Yes, I have an Eleanor McCown that blooms mostly white-ish flowers with red or pink streaks. But some times I get a few full pink blooms. I placed a link below to a bad picture that I took last year. You can see the full pink blooms mostly on the lower right quadrant of the picture. I have not gotten blooms on E/M this year so I do not know what to expect. This is some times caused by DNA instability and by viruses at other times. Luis Here is a link that might be useful:...See MoreSigh..I know nothing...and I have some questions:)
Comments (4)Your idealism is touching, however, you will not be able to farm indoors without a lot of expensive equipment. And you for sure will not be able to feed even one child, let alone four. Think about feeding your family with beans, rice, and wheat. All these things come dried, and with a few inexpensive spices, like salt and pepper, and maybe a can of tomatoes, will be very tasty. Supplement with boiled potatoes, mashed, with added eggs and vegetable oil - at least you will know that your children will not grow up obese, be more healthy as adults, and they will be thankful for what they have. Indoor growing is mainly for herbs, cherry tomotoes, peppers, and if you are able to conceal it properly, cannabis. Also with cannabis, you are able to sell it and pay for some life necessities. However, if you get caught, the judge might confiscate ur children, so it might not be worth it. It just depends on whether you love them or not, and it sounds like you do. Sativa....See MoreI'm sorry but I have another question!! Rooting process
Comments (3)SJP, Don't dread.....is there anyone in your area that sells a heat matt for plants? If not look them up online....It is the HEAT that makes them root...The warmer the soil temp, the faster it will root. If you are not interested in using a heat matt, then take your cutting indoors since it is getting cooler out, it stick it in the sunnniest window you have. If your cutting is in dark colored pot, the sun will heat the pot up which in turn will heat your soil. Just keep your cutting warm with lots of lite ok...It will do fine... I would not water it though. Don't let any water touch your cutting unless you know for sure you have roots. Water at edge of pot instead if your soil is bone dry ok. Mike...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

SELLING YOUR HOUSE15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Real Estate Agent
Here’s what you should find out before selecting an agent to sell your home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESConsidering a Fixer-Upper? 15 Questions to Ask First
Learn about the hidden costs and treasures of older homes to avoid budget surprises and accidentally tossing valuable features
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story

Design Dilemmas: 4 Questions for Houzzers
Share Your Advice for a Low-Water Garden, Wet Bar, Family Room and Basement Spa!
Full Story
ORGANIZING4 Questions to Help You Organize Your Favorite Photos
Organize your keeper photos with a system that's just right for you, whether it's in the cloud or you can hold it in your hand
Full Story

Today's Question: TV Fireplace Dilemma
Should the TV Go Above the Fireplace — or Not? Have Your Say!
Full Story

TASTEMAKERS5 Questions for Heath's Adam Silverman
A studio director brings out-of-the-ordinary dinnerware and home accessories to Heath Ceramics' showrooms. See where he goes for inspiration
Full Story

skibby (zone 4 Vermont)