SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

What do you enjoy most about staying at home?

Lars
4 years ago

We have a lot of mockingbirds in our patio, and I enjoy listening to them sing. We have another bird (I forget the name of it) and swoops down onto the pool to pick up insects that have fallen in. I have also put a hummingbird feeder in front of the window of my breakfast nook, but not many birds have found it yet. I was surprised when Amazon delivered it three weeks earlier than they originally said they would. I also like going for bike rides in the morning before it gets too sunny.

We haven't started watching the movies we have on DVD and Blu-Ray yet, but we have plenty of those to choose from. I may not have brought enough books with me here, but I do have several that I have not yet read. I may have a small case of Tsundoku (Japanese: 積ん読) - buying books that I do not read and letting them pile up. My sister dumped off a bunch of books that she no longer wanted when she visited us here, but I doubt I will (or want to) read any of those. We may have to get rid of them.

Are you catching up on your reading and movies?

I'm hoping to catch up on some sewing projects, but I'll probably mostly be making pillows. I brought enough fabric for that as well as zippers, but I don't have that many pillow forms.

Comments (77)