SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Getting a temporary raise!

User
4 years ago

I took this past week off for "me time" which just happened to coincide with the panic shopping and an increase in cases here in Calgary. During this time, I got an email for the owner of the company that owns or store (along with MANY other stores) that we will be getting up to $2 an hour more per hour retroactive to March 8th and up and until the end of April. They are also installing safety shields in our store to protect our front line workers up at front cash and especially in our pharmacy.

I just wish they could supply those of us who work on the salesfloor, with face shields that medical employees wear. I don't even want a mask as they're proven useless. The clear face shield stops droplets from going up your nose, in your mouth and in your eyes. But what they're doing is a start. We are also making sure only 50 people are in our store at a time. I was in Costco last week Friday morning and they're doing that as well. I was in line, in the store (list in hand and we mapped out our route) and out of the store in 25 minutes.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath