What's become of the Test Forum?

breenthumb

Nothing recent? Everyone know how to do everything but me?

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)

Personally, the test forum is now so sterile and watered down that all I can do is type words and watch them appear.

Or upload images and watch houzz butcher them down to 500px width.

Can't even play around with HTML in the HTML forum anymore.

I'm sure others have different reasons but I don't know what they are.

Save     Thanked by breenthumb
breenthumb

What a shame. It used to be so lively and fun. I'm just here trying to find out why I lost a whole post because, instead of submit or post, a couple of other choices came up. Cancel and something else. I picked something else and still got cancelled. I figured out what was happening as I posted here. Thanks for the reply, Richard. Wish it were otherwise.

Save    
always_beezee

Yes Sandy it was "lively" wasn't it. Use to use bodyblocking when the spammers would attacked. Had the weather stickers. Learned some HTML and in general, had a good time.

I wonder if some of the group is still around (KT, luv??? Julie was her name, and others.

Take care, Bernie.

Save     Thanked by breenthumb
breenthumb

Bernie! How nice to hear from you! Yes Julie, luvstosharedivs, KT, Chemocurl, and Sheri (sp?) would pop in occasionally from somewhere beastly cold. You had us guessing sounds every night for a while there. That was fun.

I actually thought of you last September3. Ten years smoke free. I remember how glad you were when I quit. Good times. You take care too, Bernie.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: A Three-Story Barn Becomes a Modern-Home Beauty
With more than 9,000 square feet, an expansive courtyard and a few previous uses, this modern Chicago home isn't short on space — or history
Full Story
Gardening Guides How to Become a Better Gardener
Expand the beauty and comfort of home by cultivating your yard for food, beauty and supporting nature. Here's your guide
Full Story
Kitchen Design Sweet Ideas and a Truffle Recipe from a Chocolatier's Test Kitchen
A $2,100 budget didn't mean a half-baked kitchen redo; this confectioner just rolled up her sleeves and rolled out the improvements
Full Story
Fitzgerald Home Furnishings has everything for your home's interior - all under one roof! We have quality... Read More
GreenWorks Landscaping has been creating beautiful landscapes in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas for... Read More