SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_990628425

garage heaters and patio heaters

Two heater questions, I'm hoping can get answers one both in one post! We are 1.5 years into enjoying our new build and two things we want to follow up on are installing an infratech patio heater and also figuring out heat options for the garage.

For the patio we had the electrician wire for future placement of a heater and now it is time to bite the bullet and choose one. I really like the small slim scale of the infratech models. But I don't know anyone who has had them for all that long who can attest to how good they are. The covered porch is 250 square feet with a seating area at one end and a table in the centre. There is a switch in the kitchen to turn it on/off but obviously nothing ordered or installed yet.

For our garage it is an attached garage we foolishly did not plan ahead to have heating in. I really want more consistent temperature control in there but I have no idea what our options are at this point. The space was insulated so it is warmed than just being outside but not by much! What options might we have?

Comments (10)