Jussie Smollett

two25acres

Chicago special prosecutor has indicted him on 6 counts. I doubt he's gonna get away this time.

SaveComment10Like
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amylou321

Good. He exploited the hate and violence that people actually suffer, for what? Attention? Sympathy? To fan the fire of racism or homophobia for fun? People like him make me sick. It takes credibility away from actual victims. We all saw how fast celebrities and the media jumped to condemn the crime that turned out to be fake, yet I have seen almost none of them address the fact that it was fake.

18 Likes Save     Thanked by two25acres
pudgeder

Just sign my name to Amylou's post.

1 Like Save    
marilyn_c

Mine too.

1 Like Save    
OutsidePlaying

Ditto from me.

1 Like Save    
drewsmaga

Yes, what amylou said. And maybe in a desperate attempt to promote his now non-existent acting career? I hope he goes to jail.

1 Like Save    
ratherbesewing

Kim Foxx, the Cook County state's attorney, dismissed 16 felony counts against Smollett is up for re-election. Should be interesting.

Save    
Elizabeth

I agree with Amylou

Save    
nicole___

His claims have already been debunked. I say he's unemployed, disgraced and out of Hollywood. Let's go catch some bad guys. There are too many Big fish to chase. There just aren't enough people to keep it ALL in check.

1 Like Save    
chisue

Ah, more 'ink' for The Mollusk (my name for him). Poor Fox, just trying to get along in the big world of politics. Things Change. Her mentors are out/about to be indicted.

Save    
sheilajoyce_gw

Our newspaper says he cooked up this scheme because he was trying to get a higher salary for his then current acting role on Empire.

Save    
Friendly Painting, Inc., is a full service residential & commercial painting and contracting business founded in... Read More
NOVA Kitchen, Bath & Basement believes trust is based on honesty and communication and results are based on skill... Read More