SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Show me your glasses

Funkyart
4 years ago

I posted back in October about two frames I purchased for new glasses-- without going into all the details of my vision troubles, I will just say that I have more than your standard aging eye issues. It has taken this long to get the prescription just right-- well, I think we have it nailed finally but they are still at the lab.

I purchased two frames but opted to send out only one at a time-- glad I did because we're working through the issues on only one pair, not both. The extra time means a lot more frame styles are available and I am thinking of trading in the second pair for something different. My wonderful local eyeglass shop has taken great care of me through the last few years as I dealt with these issues so I will be staying with them (and I can't use internet sources due to my tricky prescription).. but I wanted to do another post to see what YOU are wearing.

This is the first new pair. I have been wearing them for a month now.. and I really love them. What you can't see well is that the front of the frames are a fairly tame grey tortoise but the back is a much spottier/busy pattern. So when I look in the mirror, they look like nothing special but as I move my head others see a much funkier, eye catching design. I like that. These are Emilio Pucci

I am also still wearing my Tiffany Havana tortoise shell frames with Tiffany blue stems. They will be semi-retired when I get choose my second frame.

My shop carries a wide range of brands (though only 1-2 pairs of each style). I general the Tiffany frames fit and look good and I've been liking how the Prada styles too.. they have a new Prada shipment coming in this week so I think that's what I'll likely end up with .. but inspire me! What's cool and fun in your eyeglass world?

Comments (68)

• tannatonk23_fl_z9a
    4 years ago

Here are my newest I just picked up this week. I had cataract surgery in November, but still need glasses for close work. These are by Avalon and the color is called Pastel Tortoiseshell. I love the blush color temples which are metal. I don't know why the picture is sideways. Houzz issue I guess.

My sunglasses are by Kliik and are a cat's eye shape and are green metal. Love them!

Funkyart thanked tannatonk23_fl_z9a
  • User
    4 years ago

Tina, thank you so much! What sweet comments -- you truly made my day!

• Related Discussions

Show me your glass shelf above your sink!

Q

Comments (3)
    Thank you, weedy! That was helpful to see... MrsLimestone's bathroom is beautiful, and the shelves work well for her. I'd really like the bigger faucet though. I'm starting to think I need to reassess the sink - I'd like to find a wall-mount sink that has enough space behind or to the sides of the faucet to stash a couple of items so I don't need the glass shelf. Then I can fit whatever faucet I like. I wonder if such a sink exists... OR get one of those small marble or granite counters on metal legs (no vanity) with an undermount sink. That would give me lots of countertop room (at the expense of a smaller sink bowl). They're really beautiful, but expensive! I was just quoted $800 for the legs and $600 for the countertop today. (The sink was mercifully cheap at under $100.)
    ...See More

Please show me your glass bathroom doors.

Q

Comments (6)
    Kaysd, I really don't know what you can see of another person. I live alone and my guests use a different bathroom. It is not opaque and the non-leaf portions aren't very obscure. In the full door shot, you can see about 1/4 of the right side is a corner at the end of the hallway on the other side of the door. That might give you an idea of what you can see. I don't think if others besides a partner was going to be passing by that I'd have used this glass. But it sure is pretty!
    ...See More

Show me your glass front cabinets, please :)

Q

Comments (14)
    Danie, I just had someone email me last week about my backsplash so I'll paste here what I replied to her: The tile is tumbled travertine and it's by Tierra Sol. The number on my invoice is NS AN TM RANWH. It was ~$15.00 a square foot. It came in a couple of other neutral-ish colours. The height of the tiles is about 0.75" and the lengths range from 1" to 4". The sample I brought home looked more yellowish in my kitchen than the final product turned out but I've learned to like it and have received many compliments on it--I think in the end it's maybe for the best as there is just SO much cream and yellow everywhere and the backsplash picks up some of the other tones in the granite. We used Mapei C#13 French Vanilla grout (sanded). After installing, I used Stone Tech's Enhancer Pro (an oil-based enhancer) and even though I had read so much about an enhancer, especially an oil-based one, dramatically changing the look of the tile, I really didn't see much of a difference--and I applied a few coats of it. But it must've sealed it well because even tomato sauce wipes off without any problem.
    ...See More

Show me your Glass tile backsplash..... Please

Q

Comments (11)
    Unfortunately ours isn't installed yet (a long, sad story that I may yet post today), but I can show you our prototype: From Kitchen Remodel The field tile was our special find. We found it on close-out from the manufacturer Unique Building Concepts at $2/SF. They had a little more than we needed, and we bought it all. The mosaic strip is cut from a 12x12 sheet also from UBC, and is called Nutmeg Versailles. Some of the tile matches the field tile. We couldn't leave well enough alone, though, and the teal 1x1s are added in, as is a copper 2x2 from Landmark Metalworks that will go in each section. The bronze liners are from Dal-Tile Maniscalco (I think that's the brand). We also have some copper quater rounds from Landmark that aren't in the prototype to be used in exposed outside corners. The switchplate that you can see at the lower right of the prototype was handpainted by an artist who has a company here in Denver called Taken for Granite. His specialty is matching granite patterns, but I think he did a great job matching the glass tile, given the difference in materials. We're going to have him do all of our switchplates/outlets. We thought we'd be done this week, but now it's looking like April at the earliest.
    ...See More
  • 3katz4me
    4 years ago

Bpath - you didn’t go to Camp du Nord by chance did you? We’re safe from horseflies at this time of year.

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I will respond more later when I’m not trying to read/type on the phone — but Tina and Mtn share your sunglasses. They’re next! I have a Versace sunglasses but getting a new pair in spring.

• bpath
    4 years ago

3katz, no, Northland. It's on the same lake and the names are almost the same, so I had to look up histories to be sure we are talking about two different camps. I see that the Y purchased it a decade after I went there, about 20 years after Camp du Nord. Fun fact: we got to watch TV one time while we were there: the Moon landing. 80-90 girls watching about a 20" screen in the lodge!

• blubird
    4 years ago

Sunglasses are tortoise shell Tori Burch, regular glasses are Marchonic (as best as I could tell, both for distance. Metal around lenses, plastic ear pieces. Love both the frames, but will have the transitions lenses in the regular glasses replaced with regular lenses. I hate the Transitions as they don’t work in the car. There are newer versions that darken in the car, but remain lightly tinted indoors.

Funkyart thanked blubird
  • Jilly
    4 years ago

Thank you, sweet ladies for the kind compliments! ❤️

I hesitated posting that particular picture because I was purposely kind of smirking for my friend and look itchy with a B. She knows I hate taking selfies. 😂

I‘m loving all these styles being shared! And Lars, those look awesome! So does sitting out on the patio having cocktails. 👍

• tannatonk23_fl_z9a
    4 years ago

When I was frame shopping I did notice some really fun and funky frames. The line was by Gwen Stefani for anyone looking for something different.

I just did a quick google search. So many fun styles.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwen+stefani+eyeglass+frames&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=10-UUETacmx0qM%253A%252CeahI8PjQiB9AlM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRn5PkiGfmM2OBh17C1YcnVBVDb5w&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQxKK7jcDnAhXSm-AKHS4rAOYQ_h0wHXoECAwQCg&biw=1536&bih=867#imgrc=10-UUETacmx0qM:

• 3katz4me
    4 years ago

Bpath - what a small world. Northland is next door to du Nord - we walk right by there. Do you live by/near MN? Another fun fact - DH watched the moon landing at Boy Scout camp. Sorry to derail the eyeglass conversation...

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Just so I can participate! Oakley sunglasses

Funkyart thanked Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
  • gsciencechick
    4 years ago

I have 3 Warby Parker frames. I have a store not too far from home.

Welty

Upton

Tilley Narrow

Funkyart thanked gsciencechick
  • cyn427 NoVaZone7
    4 years ago

Okay, Lars and Bumblebeez for the win! Drinks on the patio in a sleeveless shirt and a pup resting his (her?) head on your shoulder-what could be better?!

ETA: Lars, great watch, too!

• cyn427 NoVaZone7
    4 years ago

Oh and here are mine from Warby Parker. Nothing fancy, but I like them. The founders of Warby Parker are friends of my daughter-in-law, so I always go there. Have prescription sunglasses now, too, but they are not nearly as cool as those of Lars! I need to get to the ophthalmologist soon-I am a year and a half overdue!

Funkyart thanked cyn427 NoVaZone7
  • Oakley
    4 years ago

Bumble, I'm laughing at your Oakley sunglasses because this Oakley wants to know if that's a Pointer hanging on your shoulder?

• OutsidePlaying
    4 years ago

These are both prescription reading glasses, both LaFont. The ones upside down in front and in the 2nd photo are the newest ones and are light tortoise with purple tones. You almost can’t see the lavender unless I turn them just so. The older ones with wire frames are probably 5 years old and have blue tones. I keep them in the den for reading rather than get the newer ones out of my purse. Prescription didn’t change all that much. I definitely lean toward tortoise!

My sunglasses are regular Maui Jim’s (Punchbowl) which I love. They are black with blue lining. I did have 2 pair but lost one. I have an old pair of reading sunglasses and would have to go dig those out of my pool bag.

edited to add....Jinx, texanjana, and Ida, you all look so cute, well lovely is more the word, in your specs!

Funkyart thanked OutsidePlaying
  • Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    4 years ago

Yeah, she's got some pointer,

Oakley!

Hopefully a non skewed photo

• dedtired
    4 years ago

Hey gscience, my frames are Uptons, too, but a different shade of tortoise. I’m shopping for new frames now, so this thread is helpful. I’ve got a pair if Salvatore Ferragamos in mind. They are a dark tortoise with blue highlights. I have a collection of frames now. One pair of Warby Parker’s that I didn’t return on time so I had to buy them, one pair from a store called See that I never wore for some reason.

Trying to be more daring this time.

Funkyart thanked dedtired
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Ded my current second pair of frames are Ferragamo also (if I don't exchange them). They aren't so daring.. in fact, not daring at all.. and they are the most expensive of my current collection.

The funkiest styles I have had were from LA Eyeworks and Boz.. both expensive and I tired of the Boz pretty quickly. At this point of my life I like something pretty classic with a twist.. vs way out there.

Now based on my mind's eye view of each of you-- the ones I'd see most likely to wear a great popping pair of glasses are SueB and you, Ded! I don't believe I've ever seen your face, but you absolutely have the fun attitude to carry off something a little offbeat and colorful!

• Joaniepoanie
    4 years ago

Y’all are lookin good! Here’s mine. Ive had them about 18 mos. Scott Harris Europa. They are more subtle irl.

Funkyart thanked Joaniepoanie
  • Joaniepoanie
    4 years ago

IdaClaire—— your makeup is beautiful. Do share your products——-foundation, concealer, eyebrow, etc....

Lars—-how I miss California and palm trees!

Funkyart thanked Joaniepoanie
  • bbstx
    4 years ago

Warby Parker Eugene Narrow, Rosewood Tortoise.

I love my frames, but I will never ever again buy lenses from Warby Parker. They just weren’t right. I finally had them looked at by an optician and they weren’t right. I had new lenses put in the WP frames.

Funkyart thanked bbstx
  • raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    4 years ago

These are my current pair, and this is my second pair in this frame - I think it is the most flattering shape I've ever had. I just don't like myself in the larger shapes that are current, nor in cat eye, aviators, rounded....a narrower, almost oval
    rectangle seems to be the thing for me, and hard to find right now. I should look more carefully at semi-frameless, IdaClaire's look so nice (and there are lots of gorgeous frames here! but they just don't suit me I know)

I wish these came in a different color too, like a violet or lighter blue, for summer.

Funkyart thanked raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
  • Oakley
    4 years ago

I knew by that face she was a pointer. I had many pointers over the years, the best dog ever. They make great house dogs too!

• Eileen
    4 years ago

I read that clear frames are in style, and also aviators with the cross-brow piece like Bumblebeez'. But it said that was 2019's hot style, as if we're going to buy new glasses every year. It said colored frames that are translucent are the newest trend. My first pair of glasses fifty years ago were translucent blue.

I didn't see many solid-colored opaque frames when I shopped for glasses a few weeks ago. There weren't many tortoiseshell either. I like the torties that are not in the traditional brown and gold for my coloring but I couldn't find a pair that was right for me.

Funkyart thanked Eileen
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Interesting, Toby.. I have seen some of the changing trends you are describing but not all. There are definitely still a wide range of tortoise shell options at my shop-- traditional tortoise, tortoise with color in the pattern, tortoise paired with colored stems.

I also saw translucent color-- lots of pinks and clears but also stronger colors. Tiffany has a lot of translucent blues. I thought I would love the pinks for something different-- pale pink is great for my coloring but sadly NOT for glasses on my face. They really looked awful. I could wear something like Ida's glasses (which look great on her!) -- and I did wear wireframes all through the 80s and 90s but at this point of my life, I don't want to hide my glasses. They are a part of me-- I've worn them from a very young age. I can't wear contacts so I include my glasses as part of my wardrobe. Part of my look.

I think I may have said this upthread, but my local eyewear shop is locally owned/not a chain. They refresh their stock often because they only order 1-2 pairs of each style-- so you are often looking at the latest from each brand/designer... but you can be pretty sure that you aren't going to run into anyone else with the same style.

I can't seem to narrow down the prada styles to the ones I was considering but they are all Havana tortoise with thicker stems. I also like this one from Di Valdi. The stems are pink but that works-- as long as it's not pink on my face.

Thank you all for playing along and sharing your styles.. it's fun to see the range of preferences!

• gsciencechick
    4 years ago

Dedtired, I didn't realize when I picked the two frames originally that the Upton and the Welty are in the same colors--a dark brown and grey-blue. I thought the Upton was grey and black originally. But it seems those colors are flattering on my skintone. I even had some of my pro headshots taken in the Welty. I did some with and without glasses.

• 1929Spanish-GW
    4 years ago

Here are my new funky Celine frames. My others are less funky Lafont.

Funkyart thanked 1929Spanish-GW
  • just_terrilynn
    4 years ago

I bought my glasses at Costco around two years ago. They are the Kirkland brand. At the time I didn’t think I was responsible enough with even non-prescription sunglasses to justify spending much. Come to find out I’m not half bad with eyewear parenting.

I call these my Elton John’s.

They turn into sunglasses when outside.

I wear the ones below the most.

Funkyart thanked just_terrilynn
  • User
    4 years ago

I love my frames, but I will never ever again buy lenses from Warby Parker. They just weren’t right. I finally had them looked at by an optician and they weren’t right. I had new lenses put in the WP frames.

You should have returned them. I have 4 pair from WP. Love 'em!

Currently waiting on a pair of computer glasses from Zeni.

Zenni computer glasses:

Funkyart thanked User
  • Oakley
    4 years ago

Jinx, would you check the frames you're wearing in the picture and see who makes them? They are the exact style & color I'm looking for. And you got them at Zenni’s? We share the same coloring, I love how they're not in your face. Nice pun, huh?

• ilikefriday
    4 years ago

I posted a few months ago about glasses with one square and one round lens. I went from not having any glasses, I had broken my one pair, to going overboard. I ordered these from Zeelool.com They are all prescription glasses.

Funkyart thanked ilikefriday
  • Oakley
    4 years ago

Two more questions. On the Zenni's website there's nowhere to see prices for lenses. Mine would be progressives so I'm sure more expensive.

Because I've never ordered glasses online before, are frames in the doctor's office much more expensive? I can't remember but my total bill the last time for frames and lens was close to $500. I think they were designer glasses but frankly they were the only one's I liked.

• User
    4 years ago

Oakley, you have to complete an order to see the full price. My computer glasses ended up being $49. I think the frames alone were like $9 or $10.

• Oakley
    4 years ago

Do your glasses have the same prescription in each lens? When an order is completed I would have the opportunity to cancel before I placed it, right?

• Oakley
    4 years ago

Wow, I looked at Ilikefriday's link and saw the following. Makes me wonder how many online websites have delayed or unavailable shipping?

Shipping Unavailable Notice

• Affected by the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China, all the Chinese people do their best to control the virus spreading. The logistics and transportation are dramatically influenced as well, thus orders on Zeelool from Jan. 18 would not be able to deliver in time. But we will absolutely accelerate the processing to make sure sending all the packages as soon as possible. Orders will be shipped per the purchase date from Mid-Feb. Please contact support@zeelool.com if you have any questions.
  • ilikefriday
    4 years ago

Yes, Oakley. Isn't that scary! I order from them often. I have single vision lenses and that makes the eyewear dirt cheap. Zeelool has all sorts of specials. I think they have a new deal every Thursday. Many of their frames are marked down to $7 on Thursdays. For all the ones I posted, I probably spent less than $200 total. In one order I spent $28 on 3 pairs, including the lenses. But now that coronavirus is here, there, and everywhere.... Yikes!

I wonder if it will delay filling local prescriptions. I will bet a lot of labs get lenses from China.

Funkyart thanked ilikefriday
  • carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    4 years ago

I've had very good experiences with Zenni too, so far. I tried Zenni after hurricane Irma, when I lost my fairly new, rather expensive prescription sunglasses during our evacuation. I now have 2 pairs that were less than $30 each - sunglasses and regular corrective glasses for distance. They fit better, and are more comfortable and sturdier than my much more expensive ones ever were.

I measured a well fitting pair of glasses I already had & used those specs when ordering. You can even upload your photo to virtually try stuff on.

I have no photo of me wearing these because I always take off my glasses for photos 😄

These are the sunglasses. I got dark amber lenses:

And these are my regular ones:

Photos are from Zenni.com. My order history has my prescription on file too, which is so convenient.

Funkyart thanked carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
  • bbstx
    4 years ago

@User, I would have gladly returned my Warby Parker glasses, but they came just before we left for Italy and we were gone 6 weeks, thus surpassing the 30 day return cut-off. I even called them when we returned home to explain that I wasn’t in the country when the 30th day passed. They would not make an exception.

Funkyart thanked bbstx
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Oakley, as I remember (in helping SO order a pair), you will need to enter your prescription before getting a price. There are add on costs for progressives and like most places, the type of lens and coating. Ive never been able to order online because my astigmatism is too strong,.. even before my current issues. MY SO called them directly to inquire about my prescription and they said no way. I think for most people with fairly normal prescriptions they should be fine.

I definitely pay more for my frames in my local shop...for comparison: the Pucci's above were $200 and the Ferragamo's were $355. I saw prices for both from online sources around $150. My current lenses run about $500 -- that's for a specialized Shamir lens, hi-index and anti-glare coating. I did try another specialized lens last year at the recommendation of a vision therapist I saw for a short time-- at just under $1000 (lenses only). The Shamir works better for me so I went with them again this time and saved the extra $$.

I do NOT have the same prescription in both eyes-- but I pay one price for both lenses. HTH

• gsciencechick
    4 years ago

My progressives through Warby Parker were $345 with the frames. Less expensive than the eye doctor, but still not cheap. Single vision much cheaper. IDK if I would've ordered online, but at least there is store here that I can go in person.

Funkyart thanked gsciencechick
  • bbstx
    4 years ago

@gsciencechick I also have progressive lenses. I went into a Warby Parker store to order mine because I did not trust myself to get all of the data points right. What the optician found was that WP had made the reading portion of my lenses was about half of what it should be.

DH had his most recent pair of glasses made at Costco. (He’s not very “fashion conscious“) He’s been having some serious eye problems for the last year or so. After he got his glasses, he went for a second opinion on his eyes. The new doc changed his Rx. He went to Costco to have new lenses made for his just purchased frames. Costco made his new lenses for free! They have a warranty of X (60? 90?) days. And even though the change had nothing to do with anything they had done, Costco made new lenses for him!

Funkyart thanked bbstx
  • Jilly
    4 years ago

Hi, Oakley, sorry I just saw your question! Great pun. 😄

I don’t see any name on the frames, but here is the link to them:

https://www.zennioptical.com/p/womens-fullrim-acetate-plastic-rectangle-eyeglass-frames/2062?skuId=206225

I just ordered a new pair. I seriously need to ban myself from this site! 😂

https://www.zennioptical.com/p/womens-other-metal-cat-eye-eyeglass-frames/1592?skuId=159219

Funkyart thanked Jilly
  • User
    4 years ago

Do your glasses have the same prescription in each lens? When an order is completed I would have the opportunity to cancel before I placed it, right?

No, both lenses are different. And yes, you can cancel before placing the order.

Funkyart thanked User
  • Feathers11
    4 years ago

My prescription changed slightly at my last appt. to improve my distance vision, especially with driving, and now my whole life is out of whack. I wear contacts most of the time, but now I need new readers. And when I'm not wearing contacts, my new glasses don't work well with computer work, although they're better for driving. I'm going to ask my dr. for my old prescription so I can order a working pair from Zenni--never tried that site, but it seems many of you have had good luck.

My current pair is from Costco--Guess 1979. I like them, although they're a bit heavy. My sister said they were "hipster" so I guess that's a good thing?

Funkyart thanked Feathers11
  • Jilly
    4 years ago

Oh my gosh, Feathers, you described my eye problems to a T! It’s so frustrating having to have different eye pieces to see far and read up close. Ugh, I don’t like needing readers with contacts. And if I wear my real glasses (not readers), I have to take them off to read things.

It started almost the day I turned 50 ... before that, I just needed contacts for distance.

Funkyart thanked Jilly
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Getting the right progressive setting for all the things you is sooo important. If I were still driving, I would need a different pair for driving and for working... and neither of them worked well for things like cleaning my house or shopping in the store. I used to have a fixed pair for the computer and a pair of "everyday" walking around/driving glasses... but I couldn't see the dishes clearly when washing them. I couldn't see or read what was on the shelves in the grocery store-- or even see the pattern on the floor (I work in a building with stone and marble floors),

What has worked best *for me* is the Shamir office space glasses-- and then we tweak them slightly to give me better vision on the long end and less great close up. They allow me to walk to the bathroom or the coffee stand, work at the computer, sit at a conference table and see the face of the person at the other end AND see the projection screen. The tradeoff is that I can't see the laptop screen so well or what's written on my paper notes. That still works best for me, My vision is optimized from 2 ft dead center (for the computer screen) to about 14 ft. (the lenses are supposed to optimize to 10 ft.. but again, we tweak my prescription for my specific needs),

No doubt, I am much more sensitive to the "right" prescription than others because of my crazy eye/brain issues. My eyes are always struggling to make a good image-- even with a good prescription. But really, it's all the same issue... I am just more sensitive to it.

My current glasses (which are out getting a tweak to the progressive setting) were just a hair off -- and the result was that I got flustered in important meetings and I felt my baseline stress increase and mood decrease. The differences may be subtle but when you get it right, you know! Everything is better!

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    4 years ago

I have had to have my prescription split into separate reading, computer (which is my everyday, nearly all day pair) and one progressive (that is only distance/computer) scripts, and separate eyeglasses made for each. After radial keratotomy vision correction 30 years ago (before Lasik) and the onset of presbyopia, my vision has started fluctuating depending on the day - sometimes during the course of the day (always worse after a long workout). The reading prescription is needed only one out of 5 days on average - and the first progressive pair that included it was very uncomfortable and unusable, both because of the unneeded segment for reading, and the too small portion devoted to computer.

I use the distance part only for watching TV across the room, and driving. I keep a pair in the care and one in the house. It is a bit of a pain to keep multiple pairs, but it works for me.

Funkyart thanked raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
  • 3katz4me
    4 years ago

If you can use progressive lenses successfully they're great. I know some people can't for a variety of reasons. I have a friend who tells me she doesn't "need" glasses except when driving at night. Then she tells me about her reading glasses and her computer glasses along with the glasses for driving at night. I think she doesn't get progressives because she wants to continue to claim she doesn't wear glasses. I am very thankful I have been able to successfully wear progressives from day one. I wore single vision contacts for a long time even though my glasses were progressive. However with age I reached the point I could no longer work 10-12 hour days with contacts, much of it looking at a computer - my eyes just got too dry. So I've worn progressives for a long time and I love that I always have the glasses I need, to see perfectly, on my face though I do carry a pair of prescription sunglasses. Here are mine.

• czarinalex
    4 years ago

Count me as someone who couldn't get used to progressives. Just hated them. So I wear drugstore readers for the computer and reading. I have prescription glasses for driving. Sometimes I wear the prescriptions for watching TV. 2 pairs of prescription sunglasses from Costco. The regular glasses are by Bebe.

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor