SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cgoss52

Any recent positive experiences with Rowe sofas?

Xty G (z4)
4 years ago

In my never ending search for a sofa/sectional I have narrowed my choices down to the Room and Board Metro or Morrison, or the Rowe Bradford sectional, which I can buy from a local furniture shop.

The Bradford actually has the exact dimensions I am looking for, with a 23” seat depth/39” frame depth/26” arm height/and 37” overall height (with back cushions), and 111x111“ overall. But I read such bad reviews about Rowe here on Houzz, so I am hesitant about buying a Rowe sofa.

So I am reaching out one last time here to hopefully find some positive reviews about their sofas, purchased in the past few years.

The Metro is a close second, but I would really like that extra inch in seat depth. The Metro is 22” deep. The Morrison has a 23” seat depth, but a 42” overall frame depth which seems pretty large for our space. It also means the back is sloped at a lower angle than most standard sofas, which I suspect is a little uncomfortable.

I would totally go sit on these R&B sofas to help make my decision, but the closest show room is 10 hours away.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!