SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uscroy

Opinions on Natuzzi Italia leather furniture?

uscpsycho
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Natuzzi Italia couch. I don't know much about furniture brands but the dealer tells me this is a high end/high quality line that isn't carried in a lot of places. They claim it is so desirable that they have customers who travel from out of state to buy this line from them. I have no idea how true that is.

I have tried to research this product but Natuzzi also makes a lower end line that is made in China called Natuzzi Editions. The problem is, when people talk about their experience, they usually just say "Natuzzi" without specifying which line they have. Some people have had some pretty bad experiences (both with the product and with service/warranty) but there is no way to know if it is the Italia or Edition line.

Would love some input from people who know about this stuff. The piece I am looking at is quite a bit more than I planned to spend but it is the one that I think looks best. If you are someone who is knowledgeable about this stuff, the other two pieces I like are from Gamma and Scandinavian Designs. If you have thoughts on those, please share as well. Thanks!

Comments (34)